Wednesday, May 11, 2016

How to create a panorama with #Photoshop CC

I'm still amazed at how much difference a few kilometers can make. With driving only about 5 Swedish miles north, the lakes are still frozen and the snow is still on the ground. Whereas in my home village, we're happy to have seen the last of the ice this winter and can't wait for the green grass to come out. 

Today I was in northern Jämtland and I made 3 images with my Samsung. The goal I had in mind was to make them into a panorama without using Lightroom. 

Let me tell you how I did it all only using Photoshop.

Open the 3 images with File > Automate > Photomerge

Click on browse and select your images

Select a layout.  

Click Content Aware Fill transporant Areas if you want Photoshop to try to fill in those areas

Click on OK.

Now Photoshop creates your panorama.

All that's left is to crop the image to your liking and/or to fill some areas and edit the image the way you like it.

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook or 500px.

And have you already discovered our Facebook page Humans of the Nordic Region?




No comments:

Post a Comment