- Select the image, in this case I used an image from Pixabay
- Pick the Lasso tool (L) and draw a line around the left eye
- Hit Ctrl or CMD J to put it on its own separate layer
- Select the background and draw a line around the right eye
- Hit Ctrl or CMD J to put it on its own (second) separate layer. Now you've got both eyes on their own layer.
- Select the left eye and hit Ctrl or Cmd T for the free transform tool. Make the eye a little bit bigger (holding Shift and Option)
- Select the right eye and repeat step 6
And voila! That's it, there's our model with slightly bigger eyes. It's a subtle change as I'm a fan of keeping it natural.