Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Inspiration for your photography

I know, I blogged about this before. But I think it's important to blog about it again because I came across this really cool video. It's a TED talk by Erik Johansson and totally love it.  It reminds me of the work of Adrian Sommeling and it gave me so much new inspiration and new ideas! 

Just Google these guys to get an idea of their work:  
Adrian Sommeling

 Erik Johansson

If you ask me, the best sentence in the TED talk of  Erik Johannson is  'Capture the idea instead of capture the moment.'  

Another photographer I totally love is Serge Ramelli. Recently he made some videos called 'On the trail of Ansel Adams' (videos). It inspired me to make more black and white landscape pictures.  

Go out there, either on the net or outside or listen to some great music. Let that inspiration come to you! 

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook or 500px


And have you already discovered our Facebook page Humans of the Nordic Region?

No comments:

Post a Comment